ELITE N005 (HPR) (S)

LOT 21: ELITE N005 (HPR) (S)

N005 offers a very balanced performance profile from CE to carcase.  Top 10% growth and yield with top 5% EMA plus good fat and IMF.  Top 5% $Indexes.

ELITE L169 N034 (P)

LOT 22: ELITE L169 N034 (P)

Don't miss this one! Great performance, registered pedigree, homozygous poll! A Trust son and Revolution daughter combination. He maintains good CE & low bth wt. with top 5% 400 day and top 1% EMA. The rare top 10% yield and IMF duo complete the package. Top 5% $Indexes.   

ELITE N021 (HPR) (P)

LOT 23: ELITE N021 (HPR) (P)

A homozygous son of our Trust L169 sire.  N021 has a good balance of traits with top 5% 400 day and muscle. He has good fat for grass fed markets combined with top 10% yield and top 15% IMF.  Generates top 5% $Indexes.

ELITE N012 (HPR) (P)

LOT 24: ELITE N012 (HPR) (P)

A homozygous poll K212 son with very good CE and low bth wt. yet top 10% 400 day and EMA.  He carries good fat, yield and IMF.  Generates top 5% $Indexes for profit.

ELITE N038 (HPR) (P)

LOT 25: ELITE N038 (HPR) (P)

N038 has a good balance of traits from good CE and low bth wt to top 10% 400 day plus top 1% muscle and yield.  Generates top 1% and top 5% $Indexes.

ELITE TRUST 4300 N124 (AI) (P)

LOT 26A: ELITE TRUST 4300 N124 (AI) (P)



ELITE N043 (HPR) (P)

LOT 27: ELITE N043 (HPR) (P)

A stylish homozygous poll son of L53 showing top CE and low bth wt. yet with top 10% 400 day, EMA and yield. His balance of traits generates top 5% $Indexes.

ELITE N067 (HPR) (AI) (P)

LOT 28: ELITE N067 (HPR) (AI) (P)

A great growth, muscle and yield package for processor returns. Below av. bth wt. but top 1% 400 day growth, muscle and yield with very useful IMF. Generates top 5% $Indexes.

ELITE J216 N135 (S)

LOT 29: ELITE J216 N135 (S)

A registered J216 son with good CE and low bth wt. yet top 5% 400 day growth. His carcase will see higher returns from meat quality markets with better than top 10% EMA good positive fat and top 5% IMF. Top 5% $Indexes.

Pages: < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next >